EconoHealthROI is WELCOA's new return-on-investment tool that will help you to determine the overall effectiveness of your organization's wellness initiative.
By carefully scrutinizing more than 20 years of health and productivity management research and countless best-practices, we've built a best-in-class tool that can actually help you determine the ROI of your organization's wellness initiative.
What Kind Of Information Will I Receive In My EconoHealthROI™ Report?
Your EconoHealthROI Report contains essential information that will let you know exactly how your wellness programs have been performing. And most importantly, your EconoHealthROI report will provide you with concrete information detailing what you can be doing differently to further maximize your wellness program's ROI.
- EconoHealthROI CAPTURES your organization's current medical expenditures and forecasts them five years into the future;
- EconoHealthROI QUANTIFIES what portion of your organization's current medical expenditures can be modified by a worksite wellness initiative AND what portion can't;
- EconoHealthROI BENCHMARKS the health status of your workforce against the health status of the typical US employer;
- EconoHealthROI RANKS the 10 most expensive modifiable lifestyle-related risk factors within your organization;
- EconoHealthROI PINPOINTS the total dollar amount your organization is spending on preventable lifestyle-related risk factors—for BOTH medical care and lost productivity;
- EconoHealthROI SEGMENTS the percentages of your organization's population that are at high, moderate and low-risk with respect to overall health status;
- EconoHealthROI CALCULATES the ROI of your organization's wellness initiative and itemizes where the savings occurred;
- EconoHealthROI PROVIDES you with specific participation targets that, if achieved, will offset the future costs of your organization's medical care and lost productivity costs.
If you've got two years worth of HRA data and can complete some simple questions about your organization (e.g. demographics, health care costs, average salaary, etc.), you are a perfect fit for EconoHealthROI!
Here's How the EconoHealthROI Process Works
Once you've committed to moving forward, the process is surprisingly simple.
- Step 1: Watch a short video outlining the EconoHealthROI process.
- Step 2: Complete the EconoHealthROI 'Data Request' Form.
- Step 3: Participate in a short telephone call with a WELCOA representative.
From there, our ROI experts will take your information and go to work analyzing the data to uncover the changes that have been taking place in your organization's wellness initiative.
After our analysis has been completed (about two weeks) you will receive a comprehensive, 80-paged report providing you with the important findings concerning your organization's wellness intiative.
You will also receive an eight-paged Executive Summary that is perfect for sharing with your CEO and other senior-level executives.
Here's What People Are Saying
"EconoHealthROI saved my wellness program! It gave me the data I needed to justify the great things our wellness program was accomplishing. Now my CEO is our biggest supporter."
"For years we struggled with keeping our wellness providers on track and motivated. The EconoHealthROI process has helped us to set crystal clear expectations for our wellness partners. Finally, thanks to EconoHealthROI, everyone's now on the same page—and our relationships and outcomes are better than ever before."
"With the help of EconoHealthROI, we established six immediate priorities—and we know exactly what participation levels we needed to have in order to generate an ROI."
"EconoHealthROI is an awesome tool. It showed us exactly how our wellness program was performing and where we needed to be focusing our resources!"