Account Manager – San Diego, Las Vegas
Wellable is an employee wellness and engagement company located in Boston that helps companies thrive by providing them with the resources to build a culture of health and wellness. Through the combination of wellness technology, health content, and wellness services, Wellable makes well-being easy and personalized to encourage healthier, happier, and more engaged employees. The technology platform integrates with leading consumer wellness technologies, such as Fitbit and Apple Health, and S Health to improve wellness experiences and supports custom programing to construct unique cultures of health and well-being at each organization.
At Wellable, we pride ourselves on delivering top-of-the-line employee experiences to organizations around the world, and we know our company runs on the thoughtful innovation and dedication of passionate employees.
We have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. It is our people who are our greatest assets. Each employee brings a unique set of experiences and perspectives that enrich our company culture and allows Wellable to better serve its diverse customers.
Wellable’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is reflected in all our solutions. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
As an Account Manager, you will…
- Lead the delivery of technical support for users of Wellness Challenges.
- Complete additional projects as needed to develop strategies for scale and growth.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Challenges clients and cultivate positive relationships through high touch approach.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for all Wellable solutions and train assigned clients on best practices for utilizing the tool to manage employee wellness programs effectively.
- Assist Challenge clients in the design, development, and execution of their Wellable program.
- Effectively communicate product roadmap and engagement solutions to customers with passion and excitement. Skill must be leveraged across live telephonic discussions and webinars.
- Provide oversight of the implementation process for assigned accounts and serve as an expert on all operational aspects of Wellable solutions.
- Perform analytical reviews of client results and develop strategic recommendations and action plans aligned with client’s goals and objectives.
- Cross-sell (or work with a sales rep to cross-sell) new Wellable solutions into managed accounts.
- Passion about health, wellness and technology.
- Ability to work cross-functionally within the organization and with external clients.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Clear and articulate communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.