Corporate Fitness Yoga Instructor
We have an opening for a PRN Yoga Instructor to work at our Corporate Fitness Center located in Shelton, CT!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
- Provide group exercise class instruction to the employees at the site location
- Monitor equipment to ensure proper functional status
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- One to three years of experience and be able to provide 2 references or a group exercise class certification (required for step, spin, yoga and pilates, optional for tai chi, self defense and other specialty classes)
- Current certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services
- First Aid Certification
- Group exercise class certification – through ACE, AFAA, other health organization
- Group exercise class instruction experience Specialty class certification for specialty class instruction