Corporate Wellness Health Promotions Program Manager
Client Location: St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
As the primary contact for all health and productivity initiatives, the program manager will be responsible for execution and delivery of integrated and comprehensive programs to improve the health and well-being of employees. This includes relationship management, program oversight and operations, employee engagement, outcomes reporting, and continuous quality improvement. This role develops and facilitates communication and engagement strategies to increase awareness and participation in the company’s benefit and health and productivity initiatives, continuously fostering a culture of health, and ensuring program success and growth.
The primary responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Assist with design and development of detailed strategic plan for health and wellness programming
- Develop and implement innovative programs to improve employee health and productivity
- Assist with development of wellness policies and procedures
- Keep current with wellness trends and scientific literature; recognize potential implications for the company and recommend new programs based on evidence
- Coordinate with external healthcare partners, such as third party administrators, medical, dental, vision, disability, employee assistance program, data management, and others as applicable
- Coordinate wellness meetings and regular communication
- Coordinate wellness initiatives/projects as they are developed in conjunction with wellness committee
- Assist with planning, promotion, delivery and evaluation of wellness incentive and reward programs
- Develop and manage annual calendar of events, training, education, programs and supporting comprehensive communications plan
- Design and develop educational materials in collaboration with Wellness committee
- Provide health and wellness education and information and serve as resource to others
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of corporate wellness and health care reform, and constantly stay abreast of new trends and opportunities for future growth
- Provide monthly metrics/reports on participation, activities, and results to date; develop dashboard and metrics for bi-annual review to senior leadership,interpreting results and providing action plans
- Interpret employee feedback to determine if/how the service might be improved in the future; analyze statistical information from program results to identify trends and utilization in order to track progress and future programming needs that fit within the health and productivity business plan and budget
- Management oversight of Wellness Center Health Coaching staff
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in Fitness & Health Promotion, Exercise Science and Wellness or related course of study. (Masters preferred)
- Two or more year’s operational experience in corporate wellness programs.
- Knowledge of wellness program models, trends and best practices with emphasis on implementation of program design, educational offerings, and prevention strategies.
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships in the development, implementation and administration of service and program delivery.
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Demonstrated success in designing customized health promotion solutions.
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and leadership.
- Solid understanding of health promotion, worksite wellness, and behavior change practices and measurement and evaluation strategies.
- Proven excellence in client relations.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented. Strong execution skills and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence internal/external customers.
- Expertise in health promotion and preventive health.
- Solid understanding of the health care market and industry, health care products, services and delivery systems.
Employment Type: Full-Time
About WellWorX Wellness (Client Location St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital):
WellWorX Wellness is recruiting Personal Trainers, Group Fitness Instructors and Health Coaches to service Corporate Wellness Clients in the Greater Memphis Area.