Director of Wellness
Network Health’s success is rooted in its mission to enhance the life, health and wellness of the people we serve. It drives the decisions we make, including the people we choose to join our growing team. Network Health is seeking a Director of Wellness and Ancillary Products. This individual is responsible for the development, implementation, ongoing operations and success of all Wellness products and platforms. The Director must be comfortable in the sales setting and will be responsible for assisting brokers and NHP sales reps in service calls. The Director will have P & L responsibilities and will be responsible for developing and managing the Wellness budget. The Director must also serve as the product champion and will be held accountable for the administrative and operational performance of the Wellness and Ancillary Products Business Unit.
The Director is responsible for leading the development, implementation, and management of product strategy for all ancillary products and services in all market segments to meet consumer demands, organizational goals, and health care regulatory requirements. The Director will be responsible for the implementation of pricing, policy and customer retention strategies and for monitoring all product performance.
Essential Job Duties:
- Demonstrate commitment and behavior aligned with the philosophy, mission, values and vision of Network Health
- Appropriately apply all organizational, regulatory, and credentialing principles, procedures, requirements, regulations, and policies
- Responsible for the conceptualization, development, implementation and management of all ancillary products and services; including development and execution of a marketing and sales plan
- Develops and conducts product training seminars for brokers and NHP captive sales representatives.
- Serves as the primary consultative source to clients in selecting the appropriate wellness and ancillary products and services
- Actively manages the Wellness and Ancillary business plan and budget; initiates corrective action plans when necessary
- Facilitates and coordinates all aspects of the product delivery
- Develops effective working relationship across multiple functional areas
- Hire, develop, motivate and manage performance of direct reports; support direct reports in team performance management and development
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to listen mindfully, identify gaps and ask appropriate questions
- Ability to organize one’s work and space to ensure successful completion of assigned tasks within the identified timeframe
- Ability to adapt to new circumstances, information and challenges in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to influence support, motivate others to action, and manage conflict
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Ability to facilitate meetings with diverse attendees
- Familiarity with Workers Compensation and insurance regulation
- Ability to move services/ideas/projects from conception to implementation
- Exceptional sales skills
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to present information to senior level leadership.
- Demonstrates integrity, creativity and honesty in words, actions and day-to-day work.
- Respectful of self and others whether in their presence or absence regardless of who they are.
- Committed to the principles of performance improvement in fostering excellent service.
- Shows commitment to a common mission and is enthusiastic about new ideas, initiatives and organizational change and development.
Minimum Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field required;
- Master’s degree in business related field or a combination of a clinical degree and graduate degree in business preferred
Minimum Related Years of Experience (per minimum education) Required:
- Seven years of experience with at least three years of leadership success in a startup environment is required
- Experience in the group sales environment; may have preference for localized market area
- Demonstrated project management experience required.
- A clinical background or experience in the emerging “wellness industry” is preferred.
- Experience in software systems integration and installation preferred
Driver’s License Required: