Director – Population Health Management
Plus One Health Management, Inc., is a leader in the design, development and management of corporate and commercial fitness centers, luxury spas and wellness programs. Plus One applies an integrated approach, serving some of the finest organizations in the world. Plus One’s clients include Fortune 500 companies, Mobil 5-Star rated luxury hotel properties, community organizations and world leaders in the financial services, law, media, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and energy industries. Founded in 1986 as a personal training and rehabilitation clinic for celebrities and discerning clients, the company has grown to be a leader in health management, employing more than 1,800 professionals in over 186 programs nationwide. Plus One’s culture of hospitality uniquely positions us to provide the finest in fitness center and spa management, with attention and efforts focused on delivering the highest level of quality in the industry.
We are currently seeking a Director – Population Health Management to work at a high-profile, corporate fitness and wellness facility located in New York, NY.
The Director – Population Health Management will report directly to the Plus One / Optum Senior Wellness Director. The primary responsibility of this role is to represent Plus One on-site at our client, work cross-functionally with the client’s Wellness / Benefits leadership to develop strategic direction for metric collection and reporting to inform the client’s population health management strategy. Additional duties include identifying and initiating additional business opportunities for both Plus One and the client.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES ON BEHALF OF CLIENT:
- Work cross functionally, liaising with Wellness / Benefits leadership to set strategic agenda for population health management with a particular focus on global & regional reporting and data analytics (e.g., utilization, cost trends, population risks and risk trends, program outcomes and ROI/VOI)
- Establish, refine and develop metrics that support population health management projects across Benefits and Wellness
- Use data analysis to identify opportunities to improve health outcomes, claims experience, lower medical costs and improve performance and productivity
- Develop data analytics strategies, in partnership with vendors, to assess effectiveness of on-site and off-site Wellness and Benefits programs
- Manage relationship with client’s data warehouse to implement and deliver on reporting and data analytics strategy
- Lead Global reporting team in developing reporting goals, objectives and processes with a focus on improving data collection procedures, standardizing metrics and reporting formats
- Oversee the tracking / reporting of vendor data on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Summarize metrics and outcomes data for use in presentations / reports for stakeholders and leadership
- Lead Benefits and Wellness projects as identified by the client
- Provide reporting for Regulatory, Compliance and Tax purposes as requested by the client
- Assist in implementation of intervention change management programs and evaluate program success
- Other duties as assigned
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree, preferably in business management, health promotion or analytics
- 5+ years of work experience, preferably in health population management or wellness
- Strong background in analytics, and project management
- Experience in a corporate worksite environment
- Experience managing third parties
- Experience in population health management and or data analytics
- Knowledge and interest in Benefits / Wellness-related field or organizational behaviour
- Experience with data warehouse structure and set-up
- Ability to synthesize large, multi-dimensional data sets from multiple data sources
- Ability to develop actionable recommendations for client based on data analytics
- Ability to effectively refine and distil data for use in management and leadership reports
- Experience managing projects across multiple regions, departments and with various stakeholders
Strong leadership skills, ability to work with leadership at various levels of the firm
Ability to manage vendors and drive results
To apply, please visit the Join Us section of our website at www.plusone.com.