Employee Wellness Director
Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good – from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God’s love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.
We’re looking for someone to join our team as a Director, Associate Well-Being (Market) who:
Serves as the local coordinator during the Blue Zones Campus Certification Foundation/Discovery period. Supports the local Adventist Health executive sponsor related to program implementation. Leads the implementation of the Blue Zones Campus Certification Blueprint (aka action plan) with associated documentation and tracking. Act as primary liaison to the Blue Zones team during the implementation process.
- Acts as advisor to the Blue Zones team related to organization dynamics and history as requested. Participates in training on the Blue Zones Campus Certification model and associated activities as requested.
- Organizes and manages the internal Blue Zones Campus Certification program oversight and implementation committees. Provides training to these committees as requested.
- Leads other Adventist Health associate well-being program elements, such incentive programs, biometric screenings, workshops, and local initiatives.
- Compiles and tracks identified metrics in support of the implementation process. Serves as the local coordinator during the Blue Zones Campus Certification review process.
- Collaborates with the Blue Zones team related to evolution and continuous improvement of the worksite model.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You’ll be successful with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences, health promotion or healthcare related field or equivalent combination of education and experience: Required
- Master’s Degree: Preferred
- Seven years relevant experience: Preferred
- Five years leadership experience: Preferred
Adventist Health is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our associates and patients. Therefore, we require that all associates receive all required vaccinations, including, but not limited to, measles, mumps, flu (based on the seasonal availability of the flu vaccine typically during October-March each year), COVID-19 vaccine (required in CA, HI and OR) etc., as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter. Medical and religious exemptions may apply.