About the Position
- Answering of calls on behalf of Ember Health
- Appointment scheduling and management
- Co-management of patient intake
- In-office patient greeting and management of check-in, payment, etc.
- Routine office management and oversight (from ordering of supplies to watering of plants)
- Management of patient and provider communications
- CRM database management and data entry
- Event management (e.g. in-office lunch and learns with provider community, team events, etc.)
- Collection, curation, and distribution of resources for Ember patients and provider partners (e.g. monthly newsletter compilation and send out)
- Relationship development and coordination with select partners
- Research of cutting edge journal articles and news media relating to ketamine therapy and mental health
- You are warm, compassionate, and empathetic. You are motivated to help others, and have a way of building trusting, caring relationships with ease.
- You are a skilled communicator. You’re both a great listener and an effective speaker and writer.
- You are mission driven. You are motivated to help people realize their full potential, and are a fantastic ambassador for a cause you believe in.
- You are action-oriented.You derive pleasure from working systematically, checking things off your list, and figuring out difficult problems. You love coming up with creative solutions just as much as the tactical work of implementing them.
- You are detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills. You take pride in a beautifully executed event and typos in your emails make you cringe.
- You are intentional. Your working style is about creating order and planning ahead. You think systematically and establish elegant processes.
- You are passionate about learning. You seek out direct feedback and love to invest in your personal development. You’re intellectually curious about the world of mental health and the details of building a business. You’re resilient in the face of challenge.
- Prior responsibilities in office administration, and communications management
- Experience in mental health desired, with a working knowledge of depression
Why the Role is Compelling
About Ember Health
Join us in defining and delivering the highest standard of care for one of the safest and most effective treatment options for people seeking relief from depression.
Ember Health provides infusions of ketamine in a safe, monitored environment to people seeking relief from depression. We work with individuals who wish to take control of their lives and realize their full potential, but feel frustrated by the limits of their current treatment plans. By coordinating directly with people’s existing mental health team, we help our patients strengthen and deepen the relationships they have with their trusted providers, and craft treatment plans that meet individual needs. Our team is driven by an ambition to shape the highest standard of care for ketamine therapy, based on a patient-centered experience, an ecosystem of support, and evidence-based care. More than 80% of the patients we’ve worked with to date have reported feeling relief from their symptoms, 60% of whom have gone into full remission of their depression following initial treatments. Encouraged by these outcomes and poised at a moment of growth, we’re building our team slowly and carefully. We are looking for distinctive talent – driven by curiosity, commitment, and a desire to learn and grow.