Field Manager of Wellness Programs
- Serve as local leader to implement impactful wellness solutions over a dispersed multi-state territory.
- Keep current with health and productivity trends and scientific literature, recognize potential implications for BNSF and recommend new programs based on the evidence.
- Translate identified health needs into creative, high-energy, high visibility solutions.
- Provide hands-on engagement with employees at assigned BNSF field locations including group training and presentations, coordination of health screening events, and limited personal health coaching.
- Manage execution of new behavior change programs, environmental supports, and congruent policies and practices.
- Participate in the development and dissemination of cutting edge health and wellness communications using all available media.
- Manage and prioritize multiple requests and projects simultaneously.
- Track and measure program outcomes and communicate results to key stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with other BNSF functional areas i.e. Medical and Environmental Health team, local managers, labor union officials and safety personnel.
- TRAVEL: Since this position will be responsible for wellness activities at many field locations, regular travel is expected.