Group Fitness Instructor
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivating and passionate instructors to lead group treadmill running classes for The Run Club.. The Run Club’s interval classes, synced to music, are designed to boost the fitness and performance of runners and non-runners
- Teach a minimum of five 30-60 minute treadmill running classes per week to up to 12 clients of all levels. Some classes will also include strengthening exercises.
- Deliver inspiring classes that keep clients interested, motivated and returning for more!
- Create inspiring playlists with songs in the 180-200 bpm range to match ideal running cadence.
- Provide feedback to clients on running form and intensity.
- Help to build community by engaging in conversation before and after classes.
- Provide outstanding customer service by promptly responding to client needs and concerns.
- Encourage clients to purchase class packages and memberships. Refer clients to Aurora’s Run Club Virtual Coaching program or Sports Medicine services when applicable.
- Provide feedback and suggestions to continue to help grow this new offering!
Licensure, Registration and/or Certification Required:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers certification issued by the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Group Exercise/Fitness Instructor or Certified Personal Trainer
- Desired: At least one of the following certifications: Aurora Sports Health Performance Running Specialist, USATF Running Coach, RRCA Running Coach or Pose Method® Specialist.
- High School Graduate.
- 2+ years of run-specific training and racing experience with demonstrated proficiency in racing various distances.
- Prior group exercise teaching experience.
- Desired: 2+ years of coaching experience
Job Type: Temporary Salary: $30.00 to $42.00 /hour