Health Center Group Manager-NP/PA
- Oversees the management of multiple health centers and lines of service across a single contract.
- Manages staff typically composed of RNs and Administrative staff. Manages multiple technical Team Leaders and monitors all daily operational processes for Medical Leaders and providers
- Assists in the creation of site specific goals and measurements related to the needs of the client
- Effectively communicates across the contract to ensure consistency in messaging
- Compiles input for the performance appraisal process for all staff members
- Responsible for following appropriate processes for hiring, staff development and performance management and provides input to Director, Client Operations for the final decision.
- Responsible for interviewing, training, and the successful orientation and onboarding of new hires
- Manages daily operations, workflow, work schedules, and timecard monitoring, to ensure efficient and effective health center performance
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents resolutions and recommendations to the Director, Client Operations
- Makes recommendation regarding staffing model based on objective scheduling & volume analysis – presents to Director, Client Operations for approval
- Understands and complies with all regulatory, procedural and licensing requirements
- Completes incident reports as needed and provides information to the Medical Care & Outcomes dept for purposes of quality and risk management
- Identifies process improvements and work flow efficiencies
- Coaches and provides feedback to staff on a regular basis
- Manages internal budget, reviews expenses, purchases supplies, inventories equipment, medication, lab tests, etc.
- May serve as a client contact and provide reports and summaries of health center activities.
- Communicates and coordinates Corp messages and ensures implementation of policies or procedures is followed
- Assists in the identification and use of local per diems
- Works collaboratively with the Medical Leader at the site to manage internal medical staff site issues
- Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and provides updates and share information regularly
- Occasionally provides patient care if qualified
- Others duties as assigned
- If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.