The position will work closely with our clients and their employees in promoting wellness and helping individuals realize their personal best. Our Health Coach will be responsible for actively engaging with clients to guide them to achieving their wellness goals. Coaching sessions may be individual or group based sessions and may be conducted at client location, telephonically or electronically through our wellness portal. Health Coach will work closely with the Worksite Wellness Coordinator, Fitness and Wellness Manager and Director Worksite Wellness in implementing health coaching programs. Duties may also include monthly reporting on sessions completed and client progress.
Minimum Characteristics & Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in health promotion, nutrition, exercise physiology or related field
- Health Coach Certification such as, but not limited to: WellCoaches, NETA, ACE
- Minimum 2 years applied experience in corporate health coaching
- Current BLS/AED certification through the ARC or AHA
- Experience working with high risk individuals
- Experience with specific risk sets such as, but not limited to: diabetes, smoking cessation, weight management or stress reduction