Health Coach/Program Manager
Sterling Wellness Solutions
Program Manager/Health Coach – North Louisiana
- Responsible for client services including the facilitation of employee orientation meetings and wellness screenings.
- Assist with the preparation of client screenings including preparing and copying handouts and schedules, coordinating equipment and supplies, ordering requisition forms, coordination of employee charts, etc.
- Travel to all client locations for screenings. Responsible for arranging travel accommodations through Sterling’s Office Administrator. Expenses will be paid for by Sterling Wellness.
- Facilitate onsite employee screenings including managing staff, wellness participant sign in, coordination of paperwork including claim forms, lab requisition forms, privacy statements, etc.
- Monthly and/or quarterly services calls and onsite visits to current clients to address current services, drop off health materials, assist with individual or group coaching, etc.
- Coordinate staff for client events and the schedule.
- Provide onsite health coaching for individual review of results and goal setting
- Present group results to wellness participants and health seminars when needed.
- Target moderate-high risk participants for telephonic and onsite health coaching:
- Adhere to internal and client deadlines.
- Limit each consultation to 15 minutes when possible.
- Review abnormal lab results, inquire about taking medications, discuss health risk factors and encourage healthy lifestyle changes charting all details of conversation with each individual and prognosis throughout the year.
- Assist all participants with goal setting to encourage health behaviors.
- Facilitate group review of lab and biometric results. Collaborate with VP Client Services to create and enhance PowerPoint presentations.
- Submit weekly and monthly activity reports to Health Coach Manager.
- Responsible for communication with client contacts including scheduling location events – screenings, group meetings, etc.
- Responsible for marketing client programs to employee populations to recruit the highest possible participation levels for screenings, coaching events, health challenges, health fairs, etc.
- Attend weekly internal staff meetings remotely (telephone) and once per month in Crowley.
- Monthly visits to Main office in Crowley. Maintain constant communication with Sterling Wellness main office regarding client accounts.
- General clerical duties – filing, faxing, file coordination, stuffing envelopes, organizing, alphabetizing, etc.
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality of health information.
Skills and requirements:
- Computer skills required. Must be proficient in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Publisher.
- Attend training at The Cooper Institute as provided by Sterling Wellness and seek certification as a Healthy Behaviors Coach.
- Must attend quarterly in-services. Required to complete one Continuing Education session monthly. Continuing education be in the form of webinar, seminar, article, or conference, and does not have to be health/wellness related. Other topics include but are not limited to; computer literacy, leadership, self-improvement or time management. Submit written report to Sterling team.
- Schedule and maintain evening call hours at least one day per week or as needed in accordance with the call schedule.
- Ability to provide individual consultations to wellness participants.
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
- 65% Travel required – majority in North Louisiana area and some travel across state of Louisiana.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate client events including onsite coaching/education and screenings.