Health Promotions Strategic Account Representative
Our Mission is to extend the healing ministry of Christ.
PRIMARY CUSTOMERS, PARTNERS, AND TEAM:
At Florida Hospital, our primary customers are patients and families. Our partners are physicians and our team members are all employees of Florida Hospital.
As a member of the Health Performance Strategies team, the Account Representative builds the HPS book of business. Identifies and sells Speaker’s Bureau products through relationship building with new prospects – focusing on keynote addresses, yearlong and quarterly programs. Coordinates all logistics for Speaker’s Bureau and other Health Performance Strategy (HPS) events, identifying upsell and public speaking opportunities, and always provides an exceptional client experience. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Executive-level presentation/facilitation skills
- Knowledge of Sales through relationship building
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong problem solving skills
- Detail-oriented, excellent project management and planning skills
- Excellent knowledge of CREATION Health promotion principles
- Superior organizational skills; ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Adept at establishing partnerships and building relationships
- Ability to think strategically and critically in developing practical solutions
- Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
Knowledge of Central Florida employer community
Ability to travel occasionally in the USA
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Sales experience (1-3 years)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
Bachelor’s degree in business or health-related field, or equivalent experience
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED: