Health & Wellness Sales Professional
The StayWell Company, LLC is seeking a Sales Executive to join our passionate and dedicated health & wellness team!
In the job you’d be charged with reaching or surpassing an annual revenue quota generated within an assigned territory for mid-tier Employer Clients as defined by sales management. You would be responsible for creating territory business plans, lead generation, responding to incoming opportunities, and contract/budget development, for the full range of StayWell Employer Solutions.
Specific job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design a business plan for assigned market/territory strategy.
- Solicit direct leads and establish consultant relationships. Build a pipeline that achieves 100% of specified revenue quotas.
- Develop knowledge of clients’ business objectives, goals, and past performance of their health management program.
- Coordinate account strategy with internal delivery teams and other SMEs to identify opportunities and manage bid process.
- Assume responsibility and provide leadership to Sales Operations in preparing formal proposal responses. Work with internal departments directly on pricing, performance guarantee and legal responses.
- Assume responsibility for all capabilities or finalist presentations in assigned market and territory, with support from appropriate internal departments.
- Provide regular prospect reports, monthly updates, and attend sales and marketing meetings.
- Manage seamless transition to account management for delivery of new accounts.
- Responsible for contract negotiation and execution working with internal legal support.
- Participate in product development cycle, sharing competitive/market knowledge as requested.
We seek a highly motivated individual with the following qualifications:
- Experience working within a variety of purchasing divisions within Employers (e.g. procurement, legal, benefits etc.).
- Understanding and negotiation of pricing and contracting process is a critical skill for this position.
- Proven ability to drive sales and build relationships with strategic thinking and consultation.
- Strong lead generation and presentation skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, including proposal and presentation development and delivery.
- SalesForce or similar experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills working within complex internal organizations.
- Approximately 25% travel involved.
- Bachelor’s degree as well as 3+ years in sales/business development.
- Ability to work and travel from our preferred location in our St. Paul office.
About Our Culture
We offer competitive compensation, benefits and a flexible, collegial work environment. StayWell takes pride in a unique work culture that supports our vision of helping people achieve optimal health.
We offer employees a healthy workplace, and we work hard to promote a culture of health. Healthy catering, outdoor walking trails, an onsite fitness facility at our Eagan, St. Paul facility and an active corporate wellness committee are just a few ways we promote health at StayWell.
We strive to be the kind of company that makes healthy choices easy, and we celebrate the StayWell team and their health-related accomplishments in ways that make us one of the healthiest and best places to work.
Consider applying today!
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer