Plus One Health Management, Inc., is a leader in the design, development and management of corporate and commercial fitness centers, luxury spas and wellness programs. Plus One applies an integrated approach, serving some of the finest organizations in the world. Plus One’s clients include Fortune 500 companies, Mobil 5-Star rated luxury hotel properties, community organizations and world leaders in the financial services, law, media, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and energy industries. Founded in 1986 as a personal training and rehabilitation clinic for celebrities and discerning clients, the company has grown to be a leader in health management, employing more than 1,800 professionals in over 186 programs nationwide. Plus One’s culture of hospitality uniquely positions us to provide the finest in fitness center and spa management, with attention and efforts focused on delivering the highest level of quality in the industry.
We are currently seeking an ambitious, Part Time Intramural Coordinator that is passionate about providing healthy lifestyle programs to work at an upscale corporate recreation center located in Jacksonville, FL.
The shift hours for this position are Monday – Friday 5p – 9p with the potential for shift coverage earlier in the day.
A Plus One Intramural Coordinator consistently provides each client, guest, and/or participant with the highest level of customer service in a positive, professional environment to motivate others safely and effectively.
- Implement and follow all Physical Activity Department related Plus One and Client policies and procedures as outlined in the Team Member Manual.
- Greet members and guests as they enter the Recreation Center using a personalized approach and demonstration of P.R.I.D.E and the 5/10 Rule to determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Respond to member/guest suggestions, concerns, and complaints in a timely, professional, and consistent manner while providing the gold standard in customer service. Take ownership of challenges by finding the appropriate team member who can directly assist, if unable to provide efficient support to member/guest.
- Activate emergency action plans and administer first aid, as necessary.
- Complete all assigned on-boarding, education coursework, and training via On-Site Services University and IDEA Club Connect within the first eight-(8) weeks of date of hire.
- Proactively engage members at the recreation complex, enhance enrollment, utilization, retention, revenue, and the total customer service experience by taking ownership of challenges and opportunities, and striving for the gold standard.
- Provide proactive supervision of all members or guests exercising at the recreation complex.
- Have a passion for client results by offering alternative movements to accommodate different levels of fitness.
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations, such as the “I’m OK” policy, of activities and equipment.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Management or a related field. Must have current CPR/AED and First Aid certification. Must possess current knowledge and industry standards of excellence. Must possess the knowledge and ability to operate various recreation and sports equipment. Possess a basic understanding of the principles of exercise, cardiovascular, strength and flexibility programming. Must be knowledgeable about the industry with the customer skills to network, engage, and interact with all clients, guests, and participants in accordance with P.R.I.D.E. Must communicate professionally using appropriate vocabulary and grammar to obtain and relay information to and from clients/guests. Competent with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook). Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
VALUED BUT NOT REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Prior experience in recreational sport setting. A minimum
To apply, please visit the Join Us section of our website at www.plusone.com.