Jr. Account Executive
We have an amazing opportunity for someone to join the TotalWellness sales team in Omaha, Nebraska. As a Jr. Account Executive, you’re selling employee wellness solutions to businesses across the country. The person that fills this role will qualify leads, deliver demo presentations, and address follow-up requests as a knowledgeable expert and professional representative of TotalWellness.
• Demonstrating success in effective selling skills in a business-to-business environment.
• Using consultative selling practices and making wellness recommendations to prospects.
• Building sales pipeline with qualified opportunities through the timely follow up on website inquiries, information requests, emails, and phone inquiries.
• Calling prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
• Developing innovative Request for Proposals (RFP) responses and delivering strategic sales presentations.
• Writing Service Agreements and Contracts: establishing services, pricing, and logistics for client sites.
• Making actionable and insightful recommendations for new products, extensions, or enhancements.
• Keeping the information in the Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce) accurate, complete, and up to date.
• Creating a smooth hand-off to the Account Manager for program implementation.
• Keeping up-to-date on changes and developments in the corporate wellness industry.
• Superior business and negotiation skills
• Must have a 2-year college degree, 4-year degree preferred
• Have a passion for sales and a desire to build relationships
• Be very detail-oriented
• Knowledge of corporate wellness industry preferred
• Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM database
• Must be located in Omaha, NE
TotalWellness provides corporate health and wellness services to companies nationwide. Services include: biometric screenings, corporate flu shots and a wellness portal which includes a Health Risk Assessment.
Since our start in 1998, we have worked with companies that are interested in the happiness and health of their employee population. We believe the true value of a wellness program is the long-term positive effect they have on an individual’s life.
For more information on TotalWellness, visit TotalWellnessHealth.com.