Membership Sales Manager (WELCOA)
The Wellness Council of America (WELCOA) is one of the nation’s most respected resources for building high-performing, healthy workplaces. With a 30-year history and more than 4,000 corporate Members, WELCOA has an impeccable reputation for helping business and health professionals improve employee well-being and create healthier organizational cultures. WELCOA’s community reaches over 30,000 people in all 50 states and multiple countries through daily digital communications, resources, certifications, and virtual interactive events.
At The Wellness Council of America (WELCOA) our mission is to improve the health and well-being of all working Americans. We believe that to achieve true well-being, our culture, policies and practices must support meeting basic human needs including safety, dignity and respect for all. We are committed to realizing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment. We strongly encourage BIPOC, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans, and persons with disabilities to apply.
WELCOA is looking for a highly motivated and self-driven sales professional who will be responsible for large group and agency partnership WELCOA Membership sales. This is a full-time, remote position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leverage an existing lead generation strategy to convert Memberships.
- Call/email leads to discuss Member benefits
- Create opportunities and see them through to closed won or closed lost
- Oversee a successful onboarding of Members as they begin their Member lifecycle
- Provide thoughtful guidance to marketing strategies based on industry feedback gained from membership sales conversations
- Manage the sales process from lead to Member to maximize the number of conversions.
- Build relationships with current and prospective customers and communicate WELCOA’s value.
- Understand customer needs and motivations to inform and adjust sales approach.
- Prepare and present information, proposals, and pricing to customers in a persuasive way.
- Successfully reengage inactive members and customers.
- Set, track, and evaluate progress towards sales goals.
- Stay up-to-date on all WELCOA offerings and understand the value of each.
- Collaborate with all team members to maximize organizational strengths and overcome barriers.
- Forecast sales, prepare budget, and report on success
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree with a business concentration.
- Experience in the Workplace Wellness Industry
- A current WELCOA Membership
- 2 years proven sales success
- Proven success in growing customer base and increasing sales.
- Experience in the workplace wellness industry.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, persuasion, communication, and public speaking skills.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills; ability to relate and build working relationships with prospective clients.
- Strong writing and active listening skills.
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org