Plus One Health Management, Inc., is a leader in the design, development and management of corporate and commercial fitness centers, luxury spas and wellness programs. Plus One applies an integrated approach, serving some of the finest organizations in the world. Plus One’s clients include Fortune 500 companies, Mobil 5-Star rated luxury hotel properties, community organizations and world leaders in the financial services, law, media, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and energy industries. Founded in 1986 as a personal training and rehabilitation clinic for celebrities and discerning clients, the company has grown to be a leader in health management, employing more than 1,800 professionals in over 186 programs nationwide. Plus One’s culture of hospitality uniquely positions us to provide the finest in fitness center and spa management, with attention and efforts focused on delivering the highest level of quality in the industry.
We are currently seeking a Full Time Customer-Service professional to work at an upscale corporate fitness center in San Francisco, CA.
The shift days and hours are Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
A Plus One Receptionist is responsible for providing the gold standard of customer service, and administrative and clerical support to the Plus One team, the client, and to fitness/spa center members and guests.
- Comply with all Plus One and Client policies and procedures as outlined in the Team Member Manual.
- Greet members and guests as they enter the fitness/spa center using a personalized approach and demonstration of P.R.I.D.E and the 5/10 Rule to determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Respond to member/guest suggestions, concerns, and complaints in a timely, professional, and consistent manner while providing the gold standard in customer service. Take ownership of challenges by finding the appropriate team member who can directly assist, if unable to provide efficient support to member/guest.
- Activate emergency action plans and administer first aid, as necessary.
- Operate telephone within three rings to answer screen, or forward calls, providing information, and/or taking messages.
- Manage calendars and arrange appointments with clients and guests following the Standard Operating Procedure explained by supervisor. Provide daily follow-up confirmation/reminder calls to clients/guests with appointments.
- Receive and/or verify payment and record receipts for services.
- Distribute daily mail, faxes and other information as required.
- Transmit information or documents, such as confirmation emails, to clients/guests using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Manage the “lost and found” collection of the facility when applicable and/or follow the Standard Operating Procedure explained by supervisor.
- Manage inventory of supplies and retail products.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Must have the customer skills to network, engage, and interact with all clients, guests, and participants in accordance with P.R.I.D.E. Prior experience as a receptionist, clerk, secretary or related customer service environment required. Competency in basic computer skills, email Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and web applications. Must have current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications within the first four weeks of date of hire if shift schedule causes individual to be the sole Plus One team member in the facility. Must speak professionally using appropriate vocabulary and grammar to obtain and relay information to and from clients and guests. Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, other office procedures and terminology.
VALUED BUT NOT REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent. Experience with Forbes Standards.
To apply, please visit the Join Us section of our website at www.plusone.com.