Regional Sales Manager – Minneapolis
Treo Wellness is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join our passionate and dedicated team. You will be responsible for reaching or exceeding an annual sales quota within an assigned territory for small to mid-sized corporate wellness clients as defined by sales management. Duties include creating territory business plans, lead generation, responding to incoming opportunities, and development of contracts and budgets.
Key tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the sales management to create and implement strategies to achieve sales growth within targeted territory.
- Solicit direct leads and establish relationships with area benefits brokers and TPA’s. Build a pipeline that achieves 100% of specified sales quota.
- Develop knowledge of clients’ business objectives, goals, and past performances of their wellness programs.
- Coordinate strategies with our internal teams to identify opportunities and manage the bid process.
- Assume responsibility and provide leadership to prepare formal bids. Work with internal departments directly on pricing, performance strategies, and client contracts.
- Manage seamless transition to internal teams for delivery of new accounts.
- Provide regular prospect reports, monthly updates, and attend sales and marketing meetings.
- Execution of sales and relationship building events when necessary.
- Work with internal team to make recommendations for regional trade shows and participates in these events.
- Responsible for compiling and maintaining competitive analysis of industry data.
- Other projects as assigned.
- BS/BA degree in related field
- 3+ years in sales/business development
- 3+ years of wellness industry experience with an emphasis on corporate clients preferred
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM platform
- Ability to travel in sales territory extensively with some travel to Madison area office
- Valid driver’s license required with acceptable driving record
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs