Regional Sales Manager
beBetter’s mission is to make it easy for employers and their benefits consultants to deploy and manage effective wellness strategies. The beBetter® System provides a fresh, engaging approach to empowering employees and supports the entire spectrum of incentive and benefits designs. We connect all the programs, content, applications and reporting in an integrated, easily deployed system used by employees and their spouses.
Do you have a passion for health and wellness with exceptional account management skills and high energy to work with organization to make a real difference in engaging their population to improve their wellness?
We’re looking for someone who is assertive and organized that can present to benefits consultants and their employer groups the beBetter value proposition. You are in charge of establishing a network of Benefit Brokers to promote the beBetter® System in your geography.
Reporting to the SVP of Sales, this position will perform as follows:
- Carrying an annual sales quota
- Working virtually
- Selling through the Employee Benefits Consultant channel.
- Selling multiyear recurring revenue relationships.
- Hunting new business, call at a HIGH level
- Identify and qualify opportunities within your account territory
- Manage and drive sales opportunities through strategic selling, negotiate and close accounts as well as manage business relationships with clients
- Prospect, forecast, resource allocation and planning of new business relationships.
- Advise customers on ROI using business drivers
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sales as required
- Thoroughly qualify all leads and sales opportunities
- Sales operation/company workflow (full pre-sale and post-sale processes)
- Experience building a pipeline and qualifying and identifying deals that you can close
Our ideal candidate will meet these qualifications:
- 7 + years B2B software or technology sales and account management experience (quota-carrying)
- Prior experience selling into the Employee Benefit Consultant channel highly desirable
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the CEO/CFO level
- Record of over-achieving (top 10-20% of company) in past position
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles-demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of the health and wellness industry and worksite wellness is highly preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce.com
beBetter is an equal opportunity employer with competitive employee benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience.