Come join Baylor College of Medicine as we partner with the Vitality Group in Texas. Vitality is one of the top rated wellness platforms in the world designed to engage employees on their personal pathway to better health. The field sales consultant will be part of a team that markets the Vitality Wellness Platform to mid-market companies in Texas. The Sales Consultant will be primarily concerned with creating market demand for Agency Vitality products by utilizing wellness background and expertise, influencing product design, market positioning, vendor identification and contracting, technical marketing, Vitality design, public relations, and sales, and the achievement of TVG’s Core Purpose to ensure that you perform your duties in accordance with the company’s Core Values. Extensive travel required.
- Sell stand-alone wellness based products and wellness based add- ons to employers, third party administrators, insurers, employer cooperatives and other entities that have a base of members or employees.
- Utilize health care, wellness or other similar background working with employers, brokers and consultants.
- Demonstrate success in building broker and consulting relationships that translate into sales and growth.
- Work with a high degree of activity and sense of urgency.
- Demonstrate success in organizing and planning territory growth and sales metrics that satisfy the production requirements of the organization.
- Evaluate product design, market positioning, technical marketing, Vitality design, public relations, and sales.
- Evaluate market and competitive landscape, work to identify most profitable territories, manage within budget of expenses and target main opportunities.
- Prepare and update sales results weekly against goals.
- Secure 150 new leads and converting 30 groups within first 12 months of employment.
- Prepare and present quarterly results to various stakeholders.
- Engage with large group sales director market positioning, technical marketing, Vitality design, public relations, and sales.
- Identify opportunities for embedded value growth through strategic alliances and market expansion.
- Participate in and develop industry solutions for the wellness-based product market in the United States to facilitate more affordable healthcare.
- Create stand-alone wellness based products and wellness based add-ons to existing health products.
- Participate in and develop industry solutions for the wellness based product market in the United States to facilitate more affordable healthcare.
- Create a \’we care\’ atmosphere.
Required: High School diploma/GED. Required: Five years of experience in marketing health care and wellness insurance products.
- Have strong communication and persuasion skills.
- Be a self-starter and handle high demands of a competitive industry and marketplace.
- Be able to work in a remote environment and be a strong contributor to a team setting.
- Houston based with local, regional and statewide travel required.
- Training will include four weeks in Chicago.
- Salary will be comprised of base salary plus 10% commission of two year value of contract.