We are looking for a Wellbeing Advocate to work directly onsite with one of Aetna’s government sector customers in support of their culture of wellbeing and to promote their strategically designed wellness program to enable long-term healthy lifestyle changes. This is a highly collaborative position working directly with the customer’s benefits team and wellness coordinator, the account management team and key enterprise partners within the broader Aetna enterprise. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping people on their wellness journey, experience managing projects and working with multiple vendors in the wellness space.
• Assist with the promotion and deployment of wellness related-initiatives, including identifying and executing tactics to increase awareness and participation (virtual and in-person)
• Facilitate onsite (and virtual) wellbeing events at various local locations, coordinating with the customer’s benefits vendors
• Support the administration of the customer’s wellness program including supplies and logistics
• Answer member questions and encourage participation in relevant programs in support of promoting wellness and prevention
• Coordinate referrals to appropriate customer programs as necessary
• Assist with ad hoc customer projects as needed and assigned
• Coordinate with the account management team and key enterprise partners to address customer wellness requests
• Min 3 years related health care, wellness or health education experience
• Min 1-3 years of experience managing projects
• Effective communication and presentation skills applied to broad internal/external audiences
• Ability to establish highly collaborative relationships within and outside the organization
• MS Office experience
• Wellness program certification e.g. WELCOA, Chapman, Corporate Health and Wellness Association preferred. WELCOA certification provided upon employment
Bachelor’s degree required; preferred relevant degree
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.