Wellbeing Operations & Marketing Intern
WHO WE ARE
FitPros is a turn-key health and fitness company that brings wellness direct to the workplace, virtually and delivered care packages to employees. We create custom solutions to improve people’s health, happiness and commitment to their employer.
To inspire others to uncover their highest health potential. Motivate health and happiness through physical movement and mindful education by empowering people to take charge of their personal health wherever they work.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a motivated intern who is capable of following through on tasks in a timely fashion. As our intern, you will wear many hats, from client management administration and new business research to strategic marketing to wellness event coordination, and much more!
You will learn many facets of business and marketing management during this 90 day internship, minimum of 10 hours per week. This role could lead to a paid position if you and FitPros feel it’s a great fit. In the interim you’re paid with vast experience, free fitness classes, educational health talks, and vendor swag. There is also opportunity to earn compensation/commission when you bring in a new business lead and our sales team closes the sale.
The ideal candidate is a recent college graduate who has experience in some capacity of customer service, and can provide examples of how they prioritize tasks, manage their time and help others. You will work remotely and collaborate with the team consistently throughout the week.
- Research new client opportunities, vendor partners and instructors
- Organize prospects, clients, and vendors in Customer Relationship Manager (CRM)
- Attend Fitness Class, Wellness Events and Health Talks to coordinate as needed
- Mystery shop current FitPros instructed classes to evaluate style and attendance looking for areas of improvement
- Monitor our calendar of marketing, PR and social posts efforts
- Post to social media outlets
- Support design team by proofing and provide edits to marketing collateral
- Support Operations team research and secure new teachers, speakers and vendor partners
- Strong proof reading, grammar and creative writing skills
- Professionally represents his/herself verbally and in writing
- Positive outlook with the whole hearted interest to spread health awareness
- Out of the box thinker, eager to brainstorm and be part of the team
- Highly organized
- Able to prioritize by looking at the big picture objectives and deadlines
- Send your resume
- Do you hope this turns into a paid role or do you only seek the experience? Either answer is good, we’re just curious!
- Share why you want this internship. How will it help your career goals?
- What excites you most about the opportunity?
Visit FitPros.com for more information about the work we do.