Wellness – Client Service Manager
Role of Position
Healthbreak is a certified managing partner for small and mid-sized employer in the United States. This position will serve as the main point of contact for a designated number of Virgin Pulse customers to direct, implement and manage their Virgin Pulse Program using their mobile-first digital wellness platform. Oversee all contracted offerings that engage individuals in their health and well-being, drive improvements in health risks, contain costs and build a culture of health and the workplace. Provide excellent customer service and respond immediately to any requests to ensure optimal retention of business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the implementation of the Virgin Pulse Program for each client assigned. These day-to-day account management activities are carried out through live meetings, telephonic discussions and/or webinars.
- Provide customers guidance during enrollment, engagement and completion stages of their annual program and serve as an expert on all operational aspects of Virgin Pulse programs and solutions.
- Utilize Virgin Pulse provided materials and program strategy templates to guide customer decisions around program design, use of wellness platform components and other services, and incentive integration to ensure optimal success.
- Assist customer in prepare a communications strategy and distributing marketing materials and other communications as outlined.
- Operate as the liaison for the planning process and deliver of onsite health screening services including lab and biometrics for clients.
- Leverage the provided reports and online dashboard to interpret and report out for each customer on metrics such as engagement, health risks, group participation, and other data.
- Troubleshoot all issues immediately, work to resolve quickly, document and share with others as outlined in procedures.
- Deliver the highest level of customer service for assigned customers while ensuring annual contract renewal.
- Manage and control allocated time and budgets assigned per client. Prepare reports as assigned.
- Be an engaged Healthbreak Team Member, participate on special projects, and other work as assigned.
- Approximately 5% travel and only if a periodic site visit to customer is needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a health-related field is required.
- A minimum of two years’ experience implementing wellness solutions for employers; implementinginternet-based wellness platforms and other digital health applications a plus.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong organizational, detail orientated, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Group facilitation skills with demonstratable ability to managing virtual projects.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suit: includingWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, and OneNote.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to quiet.
- The employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear; frequently required to stand; pushing/pulling, lifting/carrying, bending/squatting is part of the daily job.
- Occasional moderate physical activity required to effectively teach fitness demonstrations or set up promotional booths that includes frequent lifting and/or moving up to 20 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds.