Healthbreak is a worksite wellness services provider with a 29-year track record of successfully helping companies and their employees embrace healthy living. We innovate, customize, integrate, create, engage, analyze, report, manage, get the wellness word out, have fun and best of all, we generate award winning wellness programs. This position provides a great opportunity for the right professional to work onsite coordinating a comprehensive wellness program for one of our valued clients.
Role of Position
The Wellness Coordinator is responsible for designing, coordinating, administering and supporting all wellness program deliverables for a diverse workforce of approximately 2200 administrative and academic professionals dispersed across multiple buildings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and continually refine the wellness program mission goals and objectives, multi-year strategy with annual plan and associated budget
- Administer and/or coordinate all health management solution service deliverables including but not limited to: awareness & education, wellness platform services, employee wellness challenges, health improvement lifestyle programs, healthy lifestyle coaching, biometric services, special events and activities
- Lead and champion marketing, communications and advertising for overall wellness program
- Manage and control allocated time and budgets assigned; make purchases, track all expenses and prepare billing reports using provided standards; approve client invoices; forecast future budget needs.
- Lead and proactively build the wellness committee and other champions to expand program outreach and increase participation rates.
- Track and evaluate all offerings. Evaluation to include varying degrees of enrollment, engagement, completion, changes in knowledge, risks, satisfaction and projected cost avoidance.
- Provide on-going communication and guidance to client for complete integration of wellness program into overall organizational culture
- Prepare, interpret and deliver program summary and evaluation reports; continually evaluate programming needs and delivery methods to identify improvement strategies.
- Troubleshoot all issues immediately, work to resolve quickly, document and share with others as outlined in procedures.
- Work to effectively integrate with departments, benefit partners, and vendors to deliver a seamless, unified program.
- Benchmark wellness program using industry provided assessments and provide recommendation for improvement. Apply for worksite wellness awards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Conduct oneself and all programs according to the best practice standards outlined in the health and fitness industry.
- Maintain up-to-date skills and knowledge of fitness and wellness programs and strategies, population health management best practices including legal and compliance issues and quality assurance.
- Master and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the wellness platform and its’ components, features and programs,
- Be an engaged Healthbreak Team Member and communicate regularly and effective.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in health promotion, exercise science, corporate wellness or related field required; Master’s Degree a plus.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the delivery and coordination of mature worksite-based health promotion programs; experience with coordinating wellness programs remotely for multiple locations or employers preferred.
- A minimum of two years’ experience implementing internet-based health management platforms and other digital health applications and services.
- Successful experience in the areas of needs assessment, program planning and development, marketing and promotion, implementation and delivery, and evaluation.
- One or more additional certifications: ACSM, CHES, NSCA, HIA, HCP or similar industry credentials.
- Current CPR, AED and First Aid certification required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability
- Solid knowledge of the health and wellness marketplace, employer trends, population health management strategies, organizational culture and employee engagement theories.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Demonstrated skills in program development, implementation, marketing and promotion.
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively communicate to and collaborate with diverse audiences.
- Strong interpersonal communication, leadership, group facilitation and customer service skills, including the ability to motivate others.
- Self-driven person with ability to work effectively with minimum supervision both independently and as part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity.
- Solid analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong partnership, spiritual mission, influence and positivity
- Ability to complete frequent travel by car between different locations for client within same geographic area.
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org