Apply on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2912175207 Reporting to the Wellness Director, the Wellness Coordinator is responsible for assisting clients with their wellness initiatives and works closely with sales producers, client account managers, and clients to coordinate these efforts.
This position is located in the San Antonio office, with the potential for a hybrid (some office days, some remote days) work schedule. This position also requires occasional travel to client sites in the local or regional area. Some lifting of objects may be required.
- Assisting in the implementation of our Wellness Strategy and the the client experience.
- Consulting with clients to develop a corporate wellness strategy.
- Maintaining information on wellness related markets and industry trends.
- Responding to clients’ wellness related questions and issues, via phone or email.
- Requesting, analyzing, and presenting wellness vendor proposals and quotes.
- Participating in wellness and industry related webinars, conferences or seminars.
- Maintaining & developing vendor relationships.
- Researching new programs & resources.
- Developing wellness content.
- Identifying free resources in the community that clients can participate in.
- Providing clients with resources so they have the ability to implement screenings, health fairs, flu shot clinics, and wellness challenges.
- Developing and distributing wellness newsletters or communication campaigns.
- Aggregating and presenting results of wellness challenges and screenings to client.
- Participating in the company’s internal wellness program.
- Maintaining a General Lines Life & Health insurance license.
- Prior experience working in a consultative role is preferred. Individual must be able to promote healthy habits, with a health and wellness background preferred.
- Must be able to work successfully in a sales and service focused environment.
- Must be willing to seek and maintain wellness-based certifications, such as those provided by WELCOA or other health and wellness experts.
- Proficient in MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook, Publisher.
- Must be customer service focused, highly organized, proactive, detail oriented, attentive to deadline, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain long-term, high-quality relationships with carriers, agencies, clients, and co-workers.
- High school or equivalent required with relevant college coursework or degree in lieu of experience.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: Less than 1 year of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran’s status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we’re HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you’re at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected — through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB’s vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.