Wellness Program Consultant
West’s Health Advocate Solutions is looking for a remote Wellness Program Consultant to add to our team! We are looking for someone that enjoys working remotely and is in one of the following locations: Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, or Colorado. The core focus of this position will be acting as a primary business liaison to multiple assigned groups of clients who are interested in purchasing wellness services both post and pre-sale.
Key areas of emphasis include:
- Supporting multiple clients who purchase wellness services with implementation, reporting, and on-going client care
- Coordinate, prioritize, and participate in activities and meetings necessary for resolving client inquires, ensuring clients have essential materials (i.e. portal logins, member materials, etc.)
- Aiding multiple assigned clients with communications, promotions, and dispersing of educational materials utilizing templates and creating custom information as necessary
- Identifying and developing initiatives to leverage existing partnerships and expand business opportunities within the wellness program area
- Ensuring assigned turnaround deadlines, production, and quality requirements are met
- Continually keeping up-to-date on business segment products and services in order to provide quality support
- Document communications with the client regarding purchased wellness services according to department best practices and procedures
- Ensuring the unique needs of the client are understood and identify improvements needed to enhance business relationships, increase revenue, and exceed the client\’s expectations
So, if you’ve been waiting for an opportunity with a multibillion dollar company that will allow you to fuse insightful thinking with disciplined execution in order to achieve breakthrough performance, then what are you waiting for? Get your application in today and let’s get started on something BIG.
Applicants for this job will be expected to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in business, human resources, public health, personal fitness, healthcare, or a related area is required
- Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for education requirements
- Minimum two years of experience in healthcare consulting, healthcare, health insurance, supporting a wellness program, personal fitness, dietary practices, or a related area is required
- Basic knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required
- Minimum one year experience utilizing a customer relationship management tool (i.e. Salesforce.com) is required
- Travel up to 20% of the time may be required
West is the leading independent provider of healthcare advocacy products and services to employees of large organizations. Our Health Advocate division serves 40+ million Americans through more than 10,000 client relationships, including many of the nation’s largest companies. By helping members personally maneuver healthcare and insurance-related issues, we save our customers time and money. Our leading-edge technology platform combined with clinical experts can support consumers with any healthcare or health insurance issue. West leverages the power of data analytics with pricing transparency and personalized health communications to help members make better-informed decisions and get more value from the healthcare system. Additional services include wellness coaching, Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), nurse line, biometrics screenings and chronic care solutions.
Don’t forget to join our online talent community and “Like” West Careers on Facebook to receive updates about exciting opportunities and network with other West employees!
We connect. We deliver. We are West!
Applications will be accepted through 10/23/17.