Wellness Program Coordinator
Job: Wellness Program Coordinator
Job location: Atlanta, GA; Dallas or Houston TX; Charlotte, NC
Changing Behavior. Changing Lives. ®
Be a part of the premiere national team in helping corporations promote wellness to their employees with our organization’s leading population health management programs. Make a difference in people’s lives every day! StayWell is a health solutions company that uses the science of behavior change to help people live happier, healthier lives. To learn more, visit http://www.staywell.com.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced wellness professional for our client located in Columbus, Ohio. This individual will work out of a home office in one of the four cities listed above and travel nationally to client locations. All candidates will be considered regardless of geographic location, but no relocation assistance will be provided.
- National travel by air required up to 30% of the year.
Goals and Objectives
- Contribute to company-wide culture of health
- Increase awareness and engagement in the company-wide health management benefits
- Assist with program promotion, including development and/or distribution of promotional materials
- Assist with day-to-day delivery of established programs with direction from client and StayWell Senior Program Manager
- Coordinate logistics and implement site-specific and company-wide challenges, biometric screenings, onsite promotions, initiatives, events, etc.
- Evaluate location culture and environment
- Participate in internal and client-facing meetings
- Other duties as assigned (may include administrative duties assigned by client or by StayWell)
- Create and execute project plans including development of delivery/implementation plan, action plans and tracking key project milestones
- Available to travel (see description above)
- Spanish spoken language fluency
- Flexibility in schedule to accommodate various workplace shifts (day/night shift outreach requirements)
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree required in a health-related field, preferably nutrition
- Two years of relevant health promotion or health-related program planning and delivery experience
- Event planning, community organizing or campaign experience
- Volunteer network participation and/or leadership experience
- Proven flexibility and adaptability to changing client, program, and account needs, as well as individual communication styles
- Proven organizational and time management skills and the ability to maintain multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication/people skills with a focus on public speaking; ability to confidently interact with all levels of management including senior management
- A record of generating ideas, proposing and implementing creative solutions and showing results
- Project management and planning skills
- Independent problem solving and decision making ability
- Familiar with the legal and regulatory environment of the health management arena, such as HIPAA and ADA
Help people stay well, and help your career by working at the company that started it all. We are passionate about Changing behavior. Changing lives.® one person at a time. If you share that passion, apply today!
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements by applying online directly via our corporate career center at: www.staywell.com/careers. Requisition #:1354BR.
Equal Opportunity Employer.