Wellness Program Manager
Changing Behavior. Changing Lives. ®
Be a part of the premiere national team in helping corporations promote wellness to their employees with our organization’s leading population health management programs. Make a difference in people’s lives every day! StayWell offers a current and impressive solution that improves employee health and reduces health care costs before they happen. StayWell’s mission is to help people achieve optimal health through solutions that set the standard for quality, effectiveness and value.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced wellness professional for our client located in Los Angeles, CA 90071. All candidates will be considered regardless of geographic location, but no relocation assistance will be provided. Travel will be involved – approx 25% of the year to various other locations.
- Creating a culture of health
- Increasing awareness and engagement in the company-wide health management programs
- Providing customized support to designated locations/business units
- Driving implementation of local wellness program strategy and innovation; ensuring programming is consistent with established wellness goals
- Creating and providing direction/support to wellness champion networks
- Establishing relationships and buy-in from key stakeholders
- Acting as the subject matter expert on health & wellness and behavior change topics; consulting on Company’s established strategic wellness initiatives with internal and external partners
- Utilizing data to support recommendations for new health and wellness initiatives
- Developing customized best practice report and action plan by business unit/location
- Assisting with day-to-day delivery of established programs with direction from client and StayWell Account Executive
- Coordinating logistics and implement company-wide campaigns, screenings, promotions, programs, events, etc.
- Evaluating and improving upon company policies (e.g., smoking, cafeteria, vending machines)
- Assisting with program promotion, including development and/or distribution of promotional materials
- Developing and facilitating educational programs (i.e., courses, workshops, special events, and interactive booths)
- Collaborating with onsite HR/Benefit teams and other Client/Company departments (as applicable)
- Developing and maintaining files of community resources and health content for augmenting program delivery when necessary
- Participating in client meetings when appropriate
- Managing StayWell Activate portal
- Creating and executing project plans/budgets, including development of delivery/implementation plan, action plans and tracking key project milestones
- Business travel approx 20% of the time on an annual basis
- Bachelors degree required; preferably in a health-related field
- Certified Health Education Specialist and Coaching Certification preferred
- 6 years or more relevant health promotion/wellness or health-related program planning and delivery required
- Industry knowledge and 2 or more years direct corporate wellness experience, including implementing wellness programs
- Experience delivering presentations to small and large groups
- Event planning, community organizing or campaign experience
- Proven flexibility and adaptability to changing client, program, and account needs, as well as individual communication styles
- Excellent confident communication/people skills with all levels of staff including senior management
- Ability to analyze, interpret and take action on program reports and metrics
- Familiarity with the legal and regulatory environment of the health management arena, such as HIPAA and ADA
- Comfort with online applications or social networking sites (like Facebook or similar), Outlook and Microsoft Office products.
Help people stay well, and help your career by working at the company that started it all. We are passionate about Changing behavior. Changing lives.® one person at a time. If you share that passion, apply today!
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements by applying online directly via our corporate career page at staywell.com/careers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.