Wellness Social Media & Website Coordinator (Contract)
Reports to: Wellness Program Manager and Executive Director
This individual will be responsible for supporting the Local 689 Moving Metro Wellness Program efforts to establish and maintain a successful and dynamic social media/marketing presence.
- Oversees the restoration of the current wellness program website. In concert with the wellness team, will brainstorm ideas for engaging content and revising the design of the site.
- Maintains the design layout and streamlines navigation of the site to help increase interest and traffic to the site.
- Develops and executes wellness campaigns across all social media outlets. Messages must be engaging and relevant to health and wellness.
- Creates flyers, posters, e-mail campaigns, online media, and other marketing materials to promote the wellness program to members.
- Tracks and provides reports on usage statistics on a monthly basis.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, Web design, or Advertising is highly preferred
- 1-3 years of business experience in digital/social media, interactive marketing or related field is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are vital to the success of this position
- Excellent experience with Microsoft office, Constant Contact, search engine analytics, and social networking strategies is required
- Strong ability to prioritize assigned tasks and follow through accordingly
- Must be a team player, dependable, creative, and passionate about helping other improve their health and wellness
Six to 8 months, 20 hours per week (position will be re-evaluated at the end of the term)
To apply: please submit cover letter, resume, and preferred hourly rate to firstname.lastname@example.org.