Wellness Support Specialist
Healthbreak is a worksite wellness services provider with a 29-year track record of successfully helping companies and their employees embrace healthy living. We innovate, customize, integrate, create, engage, analyze, report, manage, get the wellness word out, have fun and best of all, we generate award winning wellness programs. This position provides a great opportunity for the right professional to work onsite coordinating a comprehensive wellness program for one of our valued clients.
Role of Position
To assist Wellness Coordinators and Client Service Managers in the design, coordination and implementation of worksite wellness programs and services for Healthbreak clients. This includes services delivered onsite, online or telephonically that engage individuals in their health and well-being, drive improvements in health risks, contain costs and build a culture of health and the workplace.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with assigned Healthbreak team to provide account support to clients through completion of accurate and timely requests as assigned.
- Assist in the coordination, implementation and evaluation of programs such as behavior change, seminars, challenges, screenings, incentive programs and special events. Programs may be delivered onsite or online through a wellness platform. Create a positive, supportive and healthy environment for clients and participants.
- Maintain records of participation and other data for all programs using systems provided. Prepare communications, including strategy and timeline, and distribute marketing materials and other communications as outlined.
- Help assemble and interpret various reports utilizing group participation, risk and other data. Troubleshoot all issues immediately, work to resolve quickly, document and share with others as outlined in procedures.
- Be an engaged Healthbreak Team Member, participate on special projects, and other work as assigned.
- No direct employee supervision. Possible oversight of contract labor or vendors as required.
- No out of state travel expected.
- Bachelor\’s Degree in a health-related field preferred. Additional industry certifications a bonus.
- Experience implementing health and wellness solutions for employers.
- Experience with wellness platforms and digital health applications is a plus.
- Self-starter and able to work day to day with minimal supervision.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong organizational, detail orientated, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suit: including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, and OneNote.
- A high level of professionalism, customer service and positive work behavior.
- Current CPR, AED and First Aid certification required.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to quiet.
- The employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear; frequently required to stand; pushing/pulling, lifting/carrying, bending/squatting is part of the daily job.
- Moderate physical activity required to effectively lead group classes and demonstrate equipment that includes frequent lifting and/or moving up to 20 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. May perform other duties as assigned.