Workplace Wellness Director
Under the direct supervision of the Healthy Living Director, the Workplace Wellness Director is responsible for all corporate membership and wellness sales and for developing, managing, and leading corporate wellness programs, including the YMCA’s internal wellness program. The Workplace Wellness Director will also lead community efforts to increase the awareness and importance of worksite wellness. These responsibilities will include developing new partnerships and creating and managing new program initiatives to support community needs.
The Workplace Wellness Director will support all branches to reach goals in membership sales, promote fitness/wellness programming, and cross market other youth and family programming offered by the Y. This position has an impact on the success of every branch and the applicant must be willing to work with large teams and manage multiple projects and staff.
1. Responsible for all sales of corporate memberships and services to new workplace wellness partners.
2. Responsible for reaching out to existing accounts on an ongoing basis to meet with the primary contact, provide onsite sign ups, and/or promote programming opportunities.
3. Create and maintain an annual plan to reach identified goals for new programs and memberships as it relates to the overall association budget and membership growth plan.
4. Work closely with Branch Executive Directors to identify potential new partners, work closely with branch Membership Directors to identify current partner opportunities to increase penetration rate, and work closely with branch Fitness and Wellness staff and the Healthy Living Director to provide exemplary programming to workplace wellness partners.
5. Assist new and interested workplaces in understanding the program and setting them up in the system.
6. Keep notes and records in the state Salesforce database, and manage the internal YGWC workplace wellness list.
7. Update databases and accounting department with any changes, additions, and information.
8. In conjunction with the Healthy Living Director, offer onsite programming and manage ongoing program opportunities for workplace partners.
9. Host events and promotional opportunities for workplace partners to learn more about the program.
10. Serve as a credible resource for workplace wellness partners.
11. Enhance workplace wellness program through ongoing assessment of current offerings and development of new offerings following best practice guidelines and current workplace wellness trends.
12. Champion and lead the Y’s internal employee wellness program following the WELCOA seven benchmarks.
13. Develop partnerships and relationships to support workplace wellness offerings.
14. Develop and implement comprehensive staff development plan, including recruiting, hiring, training, supervising, and developing staff in assigned area.
15. Perform other duties as assigned.