WELCOA (The Wellness Council of America) is one of the nation’s most-respected resources for building high-performing, healthy workplaces. Over its 25+ year history, WELCOA has perfected its patented Well Workplace protocol which is the key to developing, delivering, and sustaining a healthy corporate culture. Whether you are a workplace wellness practitioner, human resources professional, business leader, or consultant/broker, WELCOA’s tools, trainings, and resources will help you better promote organizational well-being and, at the same time, contain escalating health care costs.
With more than 5,000 corporate members, WELCOA has an impeccable reputation for helping business and health professionals improve employee well-being and create healthier organizational cultures. By translating powerful, evidence-based science into strategic business practices, WELCOA offers everything you’ll need to build and sustain a results-oriented workplace wellness program.
Predicated on improving the health and well-being of working Americans throughout the United States, WELCOA adheres to a steadfast set of beliefs. Indeed, we believe:
- Health care costs are an issue of significant concern;
- A healthy, high-performing workforce is essential to America’s continued growth and prosperity;
- Much of the illness in the U.S. is directly preventable;
- The workplace is an ideal setting to address employee health and well-being;
- That workplace wellness programs can transform corporate culture and change lives.
As one of the nation’s premier resources for workplace wellness, our mission is to serve business leaders, workplace wellness practitioners, public health professionals and consultants of all kinds by:
- Promoting membership;
- Producing leading-edge workplace wellness publications and health information;
- Conducting trainings that help workplace wellness professionals create and sustain results-oriented wellness programs;
- Creating resources that promote healthier lifestyles for all working Americans.