Annual Wellness Summit Policies
Late fee is charged for registrations submitted within 45 days of meeting.
- Payment of registration fee (and hotel deposit if applicable) is due in full upon registration. Registration will not be processed until payment is received.
- Acceptance of the registration policy acknowledges that a third party can register and submit payment on my behalf for attendance at an International Foundation meeting. If you wish to opt-out please contact the registration office at email@example.com or (888) 334-3327, Option 2.
- Payment accepted in U.S. funds by check, money order or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express).
- Registration with check payment – Mail to the organization where you registered:
- WELCOA, PO Box 540307, Omaha, NE 68154
- International Foundation: P.O. Box 689954, Chicago, IL 60695-9954.
- National Wellness Institute: PO Box 827, Stevens Point, WI 54481
- All cancellations must be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be subject to the fees outlined below. Cancellation fee structure is based on the registration fee payment.
- For no shows without an advance cancellation notification, all fees collected (hotel, registration, etc.) will be forfeited.
- Transferring a registration to another individual at your organization for the same program does not incur cancellation fees. To obtain the member discount, the individual attending must be a current member of WELCOA, NWI, or the Foundation.
- Remaining registration fees can be held as credit on account for future use or refunded. Credit held on account for a meeting purchased in the current year must be used by December 31 of the following year.
Cancellations are subject to the following:
|Cancel 60+ days of event
|Cancel 30-59 days of event
|Cancel within 30 days of event
|No Show, No Communication of Cancel or Cancel on or After Opening Day of Program
|10% cancellation fee
|25% cancellation fee.
|50% cancellation fee.
|All registration fees forfeited.
Hotel Cancellation Policy
- Annual Wellness Summit attendees are responsible for booking, cancelling and modifying their hotel stays, including any cancellation fees incurred.
Highly Contagious Illness Policy
COVID-19/Highly Contagious Virus (HCV) Safety Protocols
The Foundation and its subsidiaries are implementing the following measures at all programs to ensure a safe educational experience:
- Health and safety measures will be in place as issued and/or recommended by federal, state/provincial and local health authorities, including the conference venue and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Canada Health.
- Vaccinations: The Foundation does not require vaccinations for its attendees, but we strongly recommend that attendees get vaccinated if they are able to. The Foundation respects that certain health issues and religious beliefs may prevent some attendees from being vaccinated.
- Mask Wearing: The mask policy will defer to any CDC or local guidance. Attendees of each program will be advised of any policies in place.
- Physical Distancing: All session and breakout room seating will follow local distancing guidance at the time of the event.
- Handouts: In order to minimize touchpoints, there will be minimal handouts available. Attendees are encouraged to download handouts via the website.
- Social Functions: When available, all gatherings will follow the current regulatory guidelines and event policies.
- COVID/HCV Protocol Communication: Health and safety guidelines will be communicated on the Foundation website, on the conference mobile app when available. If escalated protocols are in place from health authorities, additional information may be communicated via pre-event messaging and on-site event signage.
Please be aware that the safety protocols may change as the situation evolves.
Conference Participant Expectations:
- Adhere to all federal (CDC/Canada Health), state/provincial, and local health authority guidelines while traveling to and at the program;
- Do not participate if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms or have recently been exposed to anyone who tested positive for COVID‑19 or variants;
- Wear masks at all conference events when guidance is in effect;
- Wash hands often with soap for at least 20 seconds and/or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands;
- Engage in additional responsible health and safety practices, traveling to and at the program;
- Act in the best interests of your own well-being, and that of your fellow conference participants; and
- When guidance is in effect, avoid crowded social gatherings, receptions, venues or other indoor activities that do not implement social distancing or other recommended hygiene practices.
Warning Related to COVID-19/HCV Infection
- The Foundation has taken and will continue to take reasonable precautions to prevent against the presence and spread of COVID-19 and other highly contagious viruses at its conferences but cannot and does not guarantee against exposure; and therefore, in choosing to attend a Foundation‑sponsored conference, you acknowledge that you are assuming a risk that you may be exposing yourself to COVID‑19 and other highly-contagious viruses and its potential health risks.
Acceptance (Assumption) of Risk
By registering for the event, attendees attest to having read and understood the above warning concerning COVID-19/HCVs. Attendees acknowledge that in connection with attending a Foundation-sponsored in-person program, they have determined that attendance is of value and therefore accept the risk of being exposed to COVID-19 and other highly-contagious viruses in order to attend in person. They agree that they are personally responsible for complying with the announced measures to prevent the presence and spread of the disease and for my safety and actions while attending the program.
Recording or streaming conference sessions is not permitted.
Consent to Use Photographic Images
By registering, attending or participating in the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (IFEBP) and its subsidiaries’ conferences, meetings and/or other activities, you hereby grant IFEBP permission to use and distribute (now and in the future) your name, image, performance and/or voice as they may appear in photographs, video recordings and audiotapes of such IFEBP events and activities. Such use may include, but is not limited to, live video broadcast and/or streaming video, DVDs’ and other recordings of IFEBP events and activities, websites, brochures and other promotional materials used to promote IFEBP events, programs, products and services.
The International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans and its subsidiaries are committed to providing a productive, welcoming and safe learning environment for all program registrants.
To foster an environment that is conducive to learning, only program registrants (no registrant guests) are permitted into educational programs. This includes children or other dependents, regardless of age. As these programs are designed for those with fiduciary responsibilities, no persons under the age of 18 are permitted to attend. Some general sessions at larger events are designated as being open for a broader audience; in that event it will be noted in program materials that guests are permitted into these programs.
Program registrants needing special accommodations due to a disability in order to fully participate in the educational program are encouraged to contact the International Foundation Registration Department in advance of the program so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
All participants, including but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, exhibitors, staff, service providers and others are expected to abide by this policy.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at (888) 334-3327, Option 2 or email@example.com .