Wellable is an employee wellness and engagement company headquartered in Boston that helps companies thrive by providing them with the resources to build a culture of health and wellness. Through the combination of wellness technology, health content, and wellness services, Wellable makes well-being easy and personalized to encourage healthier, happier, and more engaged employees. The technology platform integrates with leading consumer wellness technologies, such as Fitbit, Apple Health, and Samsung Health to improve wellness experiences and supports custom programing to construct unique cultures of health and well-being at each organization.
At Wellable, we pride ourselves on delivering top-of-the-line employee experiences to organizations around the world, and we know our company runs on the thoughtful innovation and dedication of passionate employees.
We have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. It is our people who are our greatest assets. Each employee brings a unique set of experiences and perspectives that enrich our company culture and allows Wellable to better serve its diverse customers.
Wellable’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is reflected in all our solutions. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all other fascinating characteristics that make us special.
We are looking to continue building out our Account Management team in both Boston and San Diego.
As an Account Manager, you will…
- Lead the delivery of technical support for users of Wellable’s solutions.
- Maintain a book of clients by serving as their primary point of contact.
- Cultivate positive relationships with the clients through a proactive, consultative, and high-touch approach.
- Assist clients in the design, development, and execution of their Wellable program.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for all Wellable solutions.
- Train clients on best practices for utilizing Wellable to manage employee wellness programs effectively.
- Perform analytical reviews of client programs and develop strategic recommendations and action plans aligned with their goals and objectives.
- Effectively communicate product roadmap and engagement solutions to customers with passion and excitement. Skill must be leveraged across multiple channels, including telephone and video.
- Serve as an expert on all operational aspects of Wellable solutions.
- Complete additional projects as needed to develop strategies for scale and growth.
- Passion about health, wellness, and technology.
- Clear and articulate communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work cross-functionally within an organization and with external clients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).