Director of Specialty Sales
Job Opening ID: 113942
West’s Health Advocate team is looking for a strong sales professional with successful experience in selling a distinct suite of products in the biometric, wellness, and data analytic space in a B2B capacity (500 lives plus) to fulfill our Director of Sales role. The ideal incumbent for this role would have a true Hunter’s mindset, have a proven track record of their Sales Achievements (Presidents Club, revenue attainment, percentage increase, etc.) and have exposure to working with brokers, TPAs and decision makers. Our Director of Sales will be critical to the future growth of our HealthAdvocate team as we chase down a 17% growth target throughout 2016. While we understand a good sales person can sell anything, we are looking for candidates with experience selling these specific healthcare products (Biometric, Wellness and Data Analytics) in order to achieve higher and faster success.
In addition to this role being an individual contributor, the Director of Speciality Sales would be responsible for:
- Selling the assigned business segment’s products and services into vertical markets, to include Fortune 100 companies
- Developing and implementing strategic business plans that include program objectives, strategies, timelines and identification of recommendations for new service offerings
- Identifying and qualifying new business prospects by determining if the prospect matches the assigned business segment services and qualifications, outlining opportunities and benefits of pursing a relationship
- Establishing an excellent working relationship with clients, continuously striving to improve the business relationship and level of overall service the assigned business segment is providing
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in business administration, marketing or a related field required
- Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Minimum 5 years increasingly responsible experience in national sales required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience selling health care related products with a focus on selling required.
Based on business unit or assignment the following may be required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience selling health care related products with a focus on selling Wellness and/or Screening services required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience selling health care related products with a focus on selling Pricing Transparency and/or related Consumer Directed Tools required.
- Minimum 1 year’s sales experience working with employee benefit or human resources department decision makers required
- Strong prospecting, selling and closing skills
West is connecting people and ideas.
We are delivering on their potential.
We are improving the way we work and live.
West is the leading independent provider of healthcare advocacy products and services to employees of large organizations. Its Health Advocate division serves 40+ million Americans through more than 10,000 client relationships, including many of the nation’s largest companies. By helping members personally maneuver healthcare and insurance-related issues, we save our customers time and money. Our leading-edge technology platform combined with clinical experts can support consumers with any healthcare or health insurance issue. West leverages the power of data analytics with pricing transparency and personalized health communications to help members make better-informed decisions and get more value from the healthcare system. Additional services include wellness coaching, Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), nurse line, biometrics screenings and chronic care solutions.
We connect. We deliver. We are West!
Applications will be accepted through 06/25/16.
EEO/AAP Employer- Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans
Don’t forget to join our online talent community and “Like” West Careers on Facebook to receive updates about exciting opportunities and network with other West employees!