Join a team of health professionals dedicated to providing the best fitness, preventive medicine, and injury management services for individuals and corporate clients.
If you share our passion of improving the health and well-being of others and believe in providing the best experience for those you serve, we invite you to explore this career opportunity.
BaySport Corporate Health Division | San Francisco Bay Area, CA, United States
BaySport is a leading provider of preventive medicine, physical therapy, and corporate health services. With over 100 corporate clients, BaySport has developed many clinic and worksite based programs aimed at improving employee health and reducing employer health costs. From corporate wellness center management to cholesterol screening services to executive physical examinations to injury management services, the BaySport staff is able to help participants return to activity, identify health risks and make lifestyle adjustments to reach their health goals.
Team Member Role and Responsibilities
BaySport is hiring reliable, professional and energetic instructors to teach classes at Corporate On-Site Wellness Centers, with numerous sites in the Bay Area.
- Be dedicated to my class members; by teaching class regularly, educating them and getting to know their individual limitations on movement
- Place the highest priority on the classes I have been scheduled to teach
- Always be honest, reliable, punctual, and prompt in returning phone calls and emails
- Offer suggestions, ideas, and comments to help BaySport improve and grow
- Arrive to class at least 5-10 minutes early before the class stat time
- Build a rapport with the participants
- Deliver on our brand of uncompromising client service
To provide our clients with the best experience, we are asking for the following requirements:
- Current certification in your area of expertise
- A minimum of two years teaching experience
- Current CPR/AED certification
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
BaySport Mission Statement
“To provide simply the best fitness, cardiovascular disease prevention and injury management services to individuals and corporate clients.”
Through a long-term commitment to our mission, our employees, clients, and vendors will know us as a company that stands by all promises, surpasses all competitors in the desire to serve, improves the quality of life of program participants, and possesses financial stability.