HR Employee Wellness Coordinator
Provides health advocacy services to SIH employees as well as individual business sites.
- Department Management
- Maintains 24 hour accountability for department, making independent decisions to implement strategies and programs for patient care.
- Delegates authority and accountability to staff to ensure optimal outcomes and staff engagement.
- Evaluates effectiveness of unit/department based programs and processes to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Manages the unit/department effectively in regards to staffing and staff supervision.
- Role Specific Responsibilities
- Applies principles of preventative health and serves as an advocate for the employees participating in the wellness programs.
- Tracks and trends Employee Health and wellness issues as it correlates with the SIH Medical Insurance claims costs
- Plans, conducts and evaluates Employee Wellness orientation activities
- Provides employee wellness education throughout the year as well as Benefit Re-enrollment
- Design, implement and evaluation of the employee wellness programs with the assistance of the Total Rewards Leader
- Analysis of ROI of wellness program initiatives with the assistance of the Total Rewards Leader
- Designs, implements, and evaluates workplace health management programs with interrelated, integrated, health advocacy components
- Works with the Employee Benefits team to look at aggregate health claims data specific to chronic disease to develop specific disease management programs that will reduce claims cost
- Collaborates with the SIH Managed Care department to design, implement and evaluate a Care Coordination program for member of our health insurance plan
- Supervises the department and maintains adequate staffing of department
- Bachelor’s degree in Health related or Business field required.
- Technical Experience: 5 years
- Supervisory Experience: 3 years