- Located in West Orange County on the Orlando Health Horizon West Hospital campus, this unique Full-Time position provides nutrition and wellness programming to the community through individual client visits/consultations, classes, cooking demonstrations, media interviews, written articles, newsletters and virtual presentations.
- Assist with creation of classes, seminars, and programs on preventive health topics such as heart health, cancer prevention, plant-based eating, improving overall health.
- Assist with delivery of Choose One, a program providing education to local businesses and the community on preventive health topics with weekly virtual education sessions and cooking demonstrations.
- Deliver high-touch individualized nutrition and lifestyle support with weekly virtual nutrition consults for community members enrolled in 6 and 12-week programs.
- Develops and implements nutritional care plans for clients based on assessment of patient nutritional needs and coordinates all phases of nutrition care.