Seasonal Wellness Coordinator
As Yoga Instructor and Wellness Coordinator, you will help coordinate our wellness programs, and work closely with the Wellness Director to ensure smooth operation of the facilities. You will contribute to wellness education and program development and implementation, as well as ensure that the Mountain Sky Guest Ranch facility is maintained on a consistent basis and that all guests are satisfied with their experience at the Wellness Center at Mountain Sky and the Yoga Studio at West Creek Ranch.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Act as wellness host to welcome guests, manage appointments, educate in general wellness and familiarize guests with the facility.
· Assist in ensuring protocols and operating procedures for the Wellness Team are being upheld.
· Provide support to Massage Therapists and other Wellness staff.
· Maintain and ensure cleanliness of the Wellness Lodge and its facilities.
· Teach yoga classes and lead wellness walks to promote physical and mental wellbeing of participants.
· Track and input data on attendance and participation in the wellness center and during wellness events.
· Work closely with the Wellness Team and Management Team to promote a productive work environment and ensure the guests are satisfied with their wellness experience.
· Educate and inform guests of products and their benefits as well as process retail purchases.
· Assist in maintenance of equipment at West Creek Ranch.
· Support the Director in planning and execution of MSGR’s inaugural Wellness Week
· Aid in the development and implementation of new innovative programs to elevate wellness excitement and participation amongst guests at both Mountain Sky and West Creek.
The ideal candidate will…
· Be able to work independently and as a part of a team
· Have completed a 200-hour yoga teacher certification