WHO WE ARE
FitPros is a national health and fitness company that brings wellness services directly to large and medium-sized companies all over the U.S. We organize and facilitate the gamut of activities that allow us to impact a company’s total population. We create custom solutions to improve people’s health, happiness, and commitment to their employer.
Our mission is to inspire others to uncover their highest potential by motivating health and happiness through physical movement and mindful education.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a motivated intern for the summer of 2021 who is capable of following through on tasks in a timely fashion. As our intern, you will wear many hats, from client management administration and new business research to strategic marketing to wellness program design, and much more!
You will learn many facets of business and marketing management during this 90-day internship, which could lead to a paid position if you and FitPros feel it’s a great fit. In the interim, you’re paid with vast experience, free fitness classes, educational health talks, and vendor swag.
The ideal candidate is a recent college graduate or current student in sales/marketing or wellness who has experience in customer service, savvy in professional social technology, enjoys networking, and can provide examples of engaging customer service skills, how they prioritize tasks and help others.
- Join sales calls and support Wellbeing Managers with wellness program design for clients
- Generate new leads weekly through research in target markets, networking
- Design outbound marketing strategies, sequences and campaigns
- Develop new services (talk, classes, challenges) based on analysis
- Support marketing material development edits & design
- Organize prospects, clients, and vendors in Customer Relationship Manager (CRM)
- Attend/support rollout of fitness classes, wellness events, and health talks
- Monitor our calendar of marketing, PR, and social posts efforts
- Contribute content to our blog site
- Recent college graduate or current student seeking a remote part-time or full-time internship in sales/marketing or corporate wellness
- Positive, extroverted personality, comfortable reaching out to network, including picking up the phone to reach out, and strong written communication
- Savvy at avenues to generate leads, like LinkedIn, networking groups, etc.
- Self-motivated and organized with strong time management skills
- Excited about working in a fast-paced environment
- Sales/marketing experience or eagerness to learn
- Wellness program design experience a plus
- Customer service oriented with a passion for spreading wellbeing to others
- Must be able to dedicate 12-15 hours per week, more if seeking full-time internship for a University requirement
- Send your resume
- Do you hope this turns into a paid role or do you only seek the experience? Either answer is good, we’re just curious!
- Share why you want this internship. How will it help your career goals?
- Why are you a good candidate?
- What excites you most about the opportunity?
- What does your availability look like M-F? Please be as specific as possible.
Visit FitPros.com for more information about the work we do.