Wellbeing Manager: Conference Sales Focus
WHO WE ARE
FitPros is a national health and fitness company that brings wellness services direct to large and medium sized companies all over the U.S. We organize and facilitate the gamut of activities that allow us to impact a company’s total population. We create custom solutions to improve people’s health, happiness, and commitment to their employer.
To inspire others to uncover their highest health potential. Motivate health and happiness through physical movement and mindful education where people spend the most time – at work!
In this role you’ll be a strategic relationship builder between new clients, vendor partnerships and our “FitPros” (teachers and speakers). You will focus on outbound sales to grow our conference channel which entails identifying prospective conferences to pitch FitPros services as well as building our partnership ecosystem with aligned companies that will refer new business opportunities. Your role will support the day-to-day account management of new business opportunities. You’ll serve as a consultant by listening to the conference planners needs as they describe their attendee demographic and pain points for engagement and retention then propose a wellness plan that will enhance their attendee experience.
Our ideal candidate has several years experience in the meeting planning space, and will come with personal relationships in the conference industry to enable them to hit the ground running. He or she will have incredibly strong interpersonal skills to develop efficient relationships with team members at all levels of our organization. FitPros is a primarily remote workforce. For this reason we are looking for someone who is self-driven, yet thrives to collaborate virtually. We seek a humble leader who has the ability to influence and grow with a company that is on a mission is to help others find their personal health and happiness, with the ultimate goal of positively impacting the lives of many around the world.
This role comes with great perks such as benefits, working from home, travel, unlimited fitness, and a conservative base pay, but only those who are confident they will close deals need apply. This job is primarily commission based.
If you are looking for a big opportunity at a high-growth organization and motivated to make a positive impact alongside a talented team of professionals, and your interests match all the requirements outlined — you are a perfect fit for FitPros.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Position FitPros as the conference enhancement experts
- Manage and grow FitPros’ relationships with conference planners and strategic partnerships for new business referrals
- Be in the know of networking events and conferences to attend to scope new business
- Approach prospective opportunities with the perspective that FitPros services and resources will help them recruit and retain conference attendees, members and/or employees depending on their target user
- Work closely with our Operations team to support strong relationships with key contacts in the wellness community in the interest of growing and improving our FitPros’ Roster
- Utilize data to help quantify FitPros value proposition to our entire client base – conferences, employers, property management, partnerships, brokers, etc.
- Collaborate with the FitPros team to create an ongoing sales based marketing efforts; such as targeted HubSpot Sequence campaigns, and company wide campaign to target prospective and existing business
- Develop strategies to acquire new business opportunities both in your realm of conference focus as well as other opportunities such as property management, co-working, hospitals, schools, and government organizations
- Actively support Operations to build a roster of the best local fitness instructors, speakers, and vendors who will bring their services on-site to corporations
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 5 year successful track record in sales consulting, strategy, and/or business development initiatives
- B2B sales experience with a focus in conference/ meeting planning
- Understanding of the employee benefits, health insurance or broker space
- Ability to initiate new sales leads and follow through until converted to paying clients
- Maintain a flexible workstyle and responsive communications to ensure the highest level of service for client’s needs and communicating with corporate support team
- High EQ, polished communication and relationship-building skills, and a proven track record of success with strategic account management
- Self-starter and reliable team player with the ability to lead strategic projects on time with high visibility
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment, and successfully manage multiple projects and personalities with a balance of thoughtful urgency and respect
- Wizard using Asana for project management, and HubSpot for CRM, deal flow tracking and quote creation
- Ideally live in the San Francisco Bay Area, but for the right person it’s not a requirement
- Passion for fitness and holistic wellness
- Excited to travel for work
TO APPLY SEND YOUR
- Base pay salary range requirement
- Why you think you would be a good candidate for the position
- One fun fact about yourself