Wellbeing Program and Benefits Assistant
Are you a creative, driven professional who is imaginative and resourceful, yet also possess technical, efficient, problem-solving skill set? Are you seeking a position where you can assist and train employees, while also having the opportunity to perform detailed, research-oriented duties?
Washington State University has the opportunity for you in our Human Resource Services office to perform assistant duties in support of our Benefits Unit, with an emphasis on employee wellness/wellbeing.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
· Coordinating the WSU Employee WellCoug Wellness program.
· Providing support for Affordable Care Act Administration.
· Assisting with employee benefit projects and initiatives, under the direction of the Director for Benefits.
· Participating in the development and coordination of various benefit education events, benefit related trainings, and developing employee benefits and wellness content for the web.
· Applying established human resource state and federal guidelines, rules, policies and procedures to administering benefits to faculty, administrative professional, civil service and hourly employees.
This is a full time, benefit eligible position located in Pullman, WA. Starting salary: $2,972.00/month. Application instructions can be found at wsu.edu/jobs (Position #127820). Online applications accepted through August 13, 2018. WSU is an EEO/AA educator and employer.
Competitive Benefits available, more details here: http://hrs.wsu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/2018-Benefit-Overview-for-Classified-Staff-11.2017.pdf
WSU is a n EEO/AA educator/employer.