Wellness Coach Supervisor
Premise Health is the world’s leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Full-Time Wellness Coach Supervisor to join our team in Columbus, IN.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
- Bachelor’s degree in a health-related field preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Certified by a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC) approved program or ability to complete an approved certification within 18 months of hire (Wellcoaches preferred).
- Additional certifications in wellness/fitness specialties are desirable (preferred)
- Masters in a health-related field or equivalent experience (preferred)
- Five or more years of experience working as a coach in a professional setting
- Prior management experience preferred
- Experience in health promotion or work site wellness and public speaking preferred