Wellness Communications Manager
Plus One Health Management, Inc., is a leader in the design, development and management of corporate and commercial fitness centers, luxury spas and wellness programs. Plus One applies an integrated approach, serving some of the finest organizations in the world. Plus One’s clients include Fortune 500 companies, Mobil 5-Star rated luxury hotel properties, community organizations and world leaders in the financial services, law, media, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and energy industries. Founded in 1986 as a personal training and rehabilitation clinic for celebrities and discerning clients, the company has grown to be a leader in health management, employing more than 1,800 professionals in over 186 programs nationwide. Plus One’s culture of hospitality uniquely positions us to provide the finest in fitness center and spa management, with attention and efforts focused on delivering the highest level of quality in the industry.
We are currently seeking a full time Wellness Communications Manager to join our team at an upscale corporate fitness center located in San Jose, CA.
We are looking for a full time Wellness Communications Manager to work at a upscale corporate fitness center. Communication and Programming professional sought to design and promote Wellness programs via multiple media channels. Responsibilities include working primarily with the General Manager, other leaders of the Client’s team and Plus One Marketing.
- Lead research into best practices so program is best in class.
- Strategically plan and develop programs and the required communication.
- Write, edit, and organize technical Wellness program content for kiosk, websites, digital signs, etc.
- Ensure consistency of Wellness messaging and branding
- Follow company / client editorial style guidelines / templates
- Oversee outreach programming including but not limited to workshops, seminars, and special events.
- Assist with annual onsite health events
- Maintain a Wellness annual communications calendar, as well as monthly summaries of key Wellness communications initiatives
- Lead the training and management of staff in maximizing program participation and results
- Measure and report on program results so course changes can be made
- Provide operational support to the General Manager and the client’s leadership team
- Represent the team and promote programs at on site special events
- Be a key and influential representative of Plus One to Client 1
- esign and execute special events that drive membership for the Fitness Center and fitness programs.
- Perform Manager on duty shifts.
Experience / Skills:
- BS in communication, public relations or marketing, and/or 2+ years with Wellness communications, compensation /benefits communications, HR communications, or corporate communications (or similar) department.
- Demonstration of program creation and execution with measurable results.
- Communications campaign development / launch experience
- Proven ability as a strong technical writer for various employee audiences
- Highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- Strategic thinking and ability to provide guidance and execute at all levels
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to manage multiple tasks / projects simultaneously
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong technical knowledge of global Wellness programs / offerings preferred
- Writing samples / portfolio to be submitted
To apply, please visit the Join Us section of our website at www.plusone.com.