Description: This position will work as a part of the HR Total Rewards team. The Wellness Consultant will work collaboratively with the Wellness Dietitian to create, coordinate, and implement the health and wellness program for the JPS employees. The overall goal of the Wellness Consultant is to cultivate an environment focused on employee health and wellness. This includes the improvement of employee health outcomes and cost effective programming.
- Create and manage programs related to Fitness Space utilization.
- Seek out partnerships with external fitness vendors in order to provide discounts and services for the JPS employees.
- Oversee contract negotiations with fitness vendors.
- Create, implement, and manage health and wellness related events and programs.
- Manage JPS employee incentive program.
- Management and upkeep of the wellness website.
- Assist in analyzing aggregate health data of JPS employees to determine wellness programming needs and to establish strategic goals.
- Develop a successful Wellness Champion network to promote health and wellness throughout JPS.
- Collaborate with the Marketing department to develop communication for wellness events.
- Capture participant feedback through evaluations and utilize results to develop program enhancements.
- Ability to travel as needed to other locations within the Tarrant County area.
- Performs all other job related duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
- BA Degree or 4 plus years of experience in nutrition, another life science, or health related field.
- 3 plus years of Wellness Program, Health Education, Health Promotion, Corporate Wellness, or Preventative Healthcare Services experience and/or Health and Wellness Consultant.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Personal Training Certification
Required Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
- 1 plus years of experience in MS Office Professional Suite to include Word, Power Point.
- Current CPR/AED Certification