We are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced wellness professional on behalf of our client to deliver wellness services to their various locations throughout the country.
This individual will work out of a home office, preferably in Atlanta, GA or Charlotte, NC and travel up to 30% of the year. All candidates will be considered regardless of geographic location, but no relocation assistance will be provided.
GOALS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute to company-wide culture of health
- Increase awareness and engagement in the company-wide health management benefits
- Assist with program promotion, including development and/or distribution of promotional materials
- Assist with day-to-day delivery of established programs with direction from client and StayWell Senior Program Manager
- Coordinate logistics and implement site-specific and company-wide challenges, biometric screenings, onsite promotions, initiatives, events, etc.
- Evaluate location culture and environment
- Available to travel up to 30% of the year
- Spanish spoken language fluency
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree required in a health-related field, preferably nutrition
- Two years of relevant health promotion or health-related program planning and delivery experience
- Flexibility in schedule to accommodate various workplace shifts (day/night shift outreach requirements)
Please submit your cover letter and resume by applying online directly via our corporate career center using requisition #: 1354BR.