Workplace Wellness Consultant – San Diego
Workplace Wellness Implementation Consultant
Do you have a passion for health and wellness? Do you love helping others? We do and we are looking for seasoned wellness professionals who share our passion to help us help others live happier, healthier lives.
We are SelfHelpWorks, the leading provider of lifestyle interventions for improving population health and productivity. Our specialty is helping individuals change the poor lifestyle choices that drive chronic disease and are often too deeply ingrained for standard wellness programming to effectively address.
We are seeking a seasoned senior-level wellness professional with the knowledge, skills and experience needed to help our corporate customers design, launch and manage wellness initiatives utilizing our solutions.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Certified by accredited wellness or health coaching organization (National Wellness Institute, National Society of Health Coaches etc.)
- 8+ years of corporate wellness experience
- 3+ years running corporate wellness programs at the senior leadership level
- Comfortable advising/working with C-Suite and their brokers (small and midsize employers)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tech-savvy and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite – graphic design skills a plus
- Dependable, organized and works well unsupervised
- Must work in our San Diego office (no telecommuting)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Become intimately familiar with the SelfHelpWorks solution and how it works
- Create a model for our partners to launch and oversee their worksite wellness and lifestyle intervention campaigns
- Spearhead development of applicable templates for collateral materials, surveys, etc.
- Work with each client employer to design, implement and manage their initiative
- Track and report results to client
- Develop and manage the implementation team as needed
Do you meet ALL the above requirements and want to be part of something meaningful with strong growth potential?
If so, please email us your resume along with compensation history and a cover letter explaining why you think you would be a good fit for this position. All applications will be held in the strictest confidence.